We have had a blast this yearly Michigan vacation; reuniting with friends, old & new and hanging out with my family. I love this time of year, a bit of relaxation and fun followed by a touch of love for my girls. I have to say that life couldn't be better right now. Sure I get a touch of aggravation from time to time and yes, I have been know to get cranky after 2-3 weeks of little sleep. But at the end of the month, I look back on all that we have done and just breathe a sigh of relief at what God has given to me. Thank you so much, for my close friends, family & the little things God.
This month the girls have been busy with camping at Mud Hens baseball game, summer camp for each, and visiting old friends. It still amazing me how much they have changed in one year....they are both more social and totally remember those friends they haven't seen in over a year. They love to chat with ppl at my mother's annual party and find stories of my past and those grandparents tell fascinating. Luna was the life of the party this year; She made sure that every guest was taken care of and knew that the food went in once place while others were "welcomed" to the party with a hug and a smile. She is becoming such a little lady and went home with Nana on a whirl-wind trip around the SE & NE states from Savannah, GA to Nashville, TN and beyond the border of OH in Amish country. Rayne is starting to socialize at camp and loved having time to bloom with others her age. She showed relatives her dance movies from her yearly ballet/tap dance class in AL. She is my shining star while Luna is the outgoing,vivascious Actress of any party!
John is doing good at work and has taken on another position in the same department. He is on 1st shift and has seemed to adjusted to the new time for shift. He got to visit family for 1st time in 3 yrs and had a lovely time with brothers & parents. He has really missed hanging with them as they are so close. We also got to meet our new nephew for the 1st time since he was born 10 months ago. What a great kid, quiet, alert and learning to walk/crawl! We are proud of him and his parents.
I am going to be taking on a new job in a month as a science teacher at a co-op. I would love to say that I am prepared and ready, again I still have a month to prep.
Wish me luck! God knows I will be great at this job and love the connection with middle schoolers again!
No comments:
Post a Comment